Nobody seems to be latching on to my idea of a mega Reagan bot with minority seeking missiles.

Best Answer

we have it already.........<br />
human mind

Best Answer

Strategically launched meteorites. More damage, no fallout. and plauseable deniability.

Best Answer

Its a toss up between the gravity bomb that causes earth to collapse into a black hole and the bieber bomb, which hijacks peoples germline and within hours converts their entire dna to being justin bieber.

Best Answer

And I've sitting here this whole time blaming myself for not getting a hair cut. Damn trailer dna.

Best Answer

Do we need "The next Mega Weapon"? Nukes can annihilate all life on earth, what more does one need?

Best Answer

yeah but they are too dirty. We can't just set up shop on the land we just nuked. Can't conquer without aquiring land.

Best Answer

That's just it though. It's about annihilating not only your enemy but the land as well, just in case you lose the war there won't be any spoils for the winner to take.

Best Answer

That doesn't work so well when you plan on being the victor.

Best Answer