petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Aside from the obvious (obesity & health problems) the child will not learn to like healthy foods, and the child will not get the proper nutrients to be able to do what children do best. Play is such an important part of childhood, and if the kid doesn't have enough energy to go outside and run around, they are really missing out.

Best Answer

He will get FAT and end up with Diabetes and many other ailments.

Best Answer

thank-you xxx

Best Answer

There are a lot of good answers on here. You're kids mood and self esteem could also suffer one day from this.

Best Answer

Fat, early onset Type 2 diabetes, weakened heart function, endocrine system malfunction, premature onset of puberty and social opprobrium from peers.

Geez. Wake up.

Best Answer

At worst, bad eating habits. I suggest you instill a healthy diet from a young age, emphasizing nutritional content over taste, also try to make the kid do some sports, something that would last a while.

I personally started exercising and taking care of my food when I was 12, now I'm 24 and to this day I still exercise and eat healthy. It helps having a good role model or fatherly figure.

Good Luck.

Best Answer

Obesity

Best Answer

Besides health issues, the child could also develop depression as a side effect from being overweight or because they can't do the same things their friends can.

Best Answer

obesity future heart problems diabetes, bulling, inactivity ie unable to do exercise at school, shortness of breath, bad skin.

Best Answer

very true, thanks

Best Answer

Health problems, becoming, fat, underactive and unproductive in their lives

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

Obesity..among other health issues that I don't know the specific terms for.

Best Answer

ok thanks :)

Best Answer