Aisha4u Aisha4u 31-35, F 25 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Affairs

I would beat the buyer, beat the daughter, then remind her that she ain't no ho. ;)

Best Answer

LMBO....best answer ever!! :)

Best Answer

Her virginity is her business, she'll value it as she wishes. What really concerns me is the act of prostitution. In all likelihood I'd have to discourage this behavior with great vehement.

Best Answer

I'd be a pushover and find out how she was emotionally; then I'd make her some mac n cheese or something.

Best Answer

i would cry, and then beat her a** and her put her on that show beyond scared straight.

Best Answer

I'd ask why I wasnt allowed to bid.

Best Answer

Be in a state of shock and cry for a while. Then sit down with my daughter and talk, no yelling or arguing, about what led her to do it on a physical and emotional levels and try to resolve the problem, like getting her help, so that it never happens again.

Best Answer

purchase a Glock and find out who the buyer is and make him a tombstone forever

Best Answer

Show me the money! Nay, I’d not ever worry about that for I do raise my children better then that. The Moneys spent and what would one have to show for it? nothing! Looking in the mirror looking back at you with better results that are good. Moneys gone, flowers taken, but if not a done deal then all is well, she could look back w/pride and a sense of complete security of not having to say ‘I’m sorry’ I did that. I 'm not saying that given up your virginity is a bad thing, it's up to the holder, it's that I personally know money is only paper... I won't sell the over rated sex package to some undeserving man one lol.. Seriously? pift!

Best Answer

well to lose it is not correct, because it wasn't lost, unless you consider her youth to be lost, the give it up is okay as long as she gave it to someone who loves her and she loves him and they were responsible, to sell it is unforgivable, but technically why do we women have to give it up for free. It is of value, it is the most valuable thing we own besides our hearts, which by the way is attatched to it. But it is wrong to sell something that you cannot merely put a price on. So, I would probably ground her until she is 18 and prevent her from having any contact with boys or girls, depending upon her preference, unsupervised. ( I do have a 15 year old daughter, by the way)

Best Answer

Give her a hug, say 'Well done Hun' and have a party

Best Answer

havent got kids yet but i think i would be planning a funeral

Best Answer

I'd rend my garments

Best Answer

I better get a cut!

Best Answer

how much and to who?

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

It would put me in a very difficult position. Probably i will scold and beat her. And later i will tell her the disadvantages of it.

Best Answer

Its her way to live life ... if i feel bad its my fault , i didn't raise her properly

Best Answer

I would hold her so tight. I would hold her like she was just born and sleep with her every night... I would never want to leave her side after that...

Best Answer