Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 47 Answers Oct 30, 2011

There will be an awful lot of happy Turkeys.

Best Answer

christmas will be early

Best Answer

I won't be anywhere near ready for Christmas

Best Answer

30 less days of retail torture!

Best Answer

You can't cancel November!! I'm getting married the 5th!!!<br />
I'll just un-cancel it!! =D

Best Answer

WInter will come a lot sooner. Oh well, no one will notice anyway with all the snow we have been having.

Best Answer

No Thanksgiving! Turkeys everywhere will rise up and give thanks instead. :)

Best Answer

No Black Friday!

Best Answer

no never...i will miss my b'day on 7th nov...

Best Answer

Pffffff...don't EVEN....<br />
First of all, I don't care about this November. Though I assume if this November is cancelled, so go the others.NEXT November I plan on assembling the VERY bestestest Thanksgiving ever. Considering the earth is due to undergo "changes"(catyclysmic death) on 12-21-12, I want to invite everyone over to my table and have a hum dinger of a doozy of a feast. I wanna invite strangers, not so strangers, stranger than strange associates...so forth and so on. I have the curtains planned, the waltzing lemurs and if I concentrate my efforts accordingly my dobermans should be able to lead a beautiful parade of children around the neighborhood at dusk. <br />
I will finally lead a thoughtful prayer of Thanksgiving that will have all heads bowed in quiet reflection and will earn me much praise. It will be the final year for such a Thanksgiving affair.<br />
Cancel November and...it will all have to be moved to Halloween. The somber mood will be smashed to bits, the dobermans will be too distracted by ringing doorbells and I seriously doubt I will be taken in the least bit seriously in my Mork from Ork ensemble.<br />
No. This will never do.

Best Answer

We'll have to observe Thanksgiving some time in December.

Best Answer

Then Christmas gets here early and I"m way behind on my shopping.

Best Answer

The Christmas frenzy will be even more dangerous. :(

Best Answer

I wouldn't turn 43, sweeeeeet!!

Best Answer

Christmas will arrive a whole lot sooner!

Best Answer

One biscuit short of a full pack

Best Answer

There would be a fanatical rush for buying christmas presents

Best Answer

There will be no more elections in the US.

Best Answer

not enough days for Christmas shopping!!!

Best Answer

If tomorrow was December, I'd be pissed. 21st b'day is next year, and I'm juicing that clock for all it's worth.

Best Answer