stephenj stephenj 56-60, M 6 Answers Feb 5, 2011

I'm betting Democratic. The uprising has been a secular one.

Best Answer

They will expose the lies in the Koran & hadith @ world domination thru global jihad bloodbath & denounce Mad Megalomaniac Mo' as the serial rapist ********* he was

Best Answer

it is a public Revelation, many candidates has Islamic aims, but not all of them, they just want to e able to choose their president, government, future

Best Answer

If the news reports would give some perspective from the Egyptian person outside the protesting and demonstrations staying at home and waiting for this to blow over so they can get out and not have to worry about it. I think they might have a much different idea of what the country is needing. I see it as a over amped hype mob willing to overthrow the current government for reasons other than the good of the country. I think that many feel change for the better might happen if done an open and free election but not giving power to one group over another without having due process and proper elections. President Mubarak should be given an impeachment process to be rid of him. Any mob rules mentality sanctioned by any foreign government should be taken with a leery and ominous sign of what do they want out of this.

Best Answer