Warning! Graphic pictures at the link! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html
amdc64 amdc64 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

I Hope that this jury is in the same courtroom we are in!!! I already have my verdict listening to the lies of Jodi and then Gus Sercy wow what an idiot he is...Loved the cross exam by prosecution.<br />
I don't think that Jodi deserves anything less than death an eye for an eye!!!<br />
She killed him she admitted it and she said "IF I DID IT I NEED THE DEATH PENALTY"How was Travis a threat in the shower gonna wash her with soap!! Get her wet?Maybe hit her with the soap that wasn't as bad as what she did first I don't believe at all he was a threat or that she was abused only in court ( Casey) 1-800 cry-baby caught I'm abused, molested!!!

Best Answer

hopefully she will so some serious time

Best Answer

Kill her ! Kill her just the way she planned and kille him! Sick nasty *****

Best Answer

I dont know all the other included charges she can be held accountable for, but, my best guess will be 2nd Degree Murder or Gross Manslaughter. <br />
She will be in prison a good long time. <br />
Sort of OT. If I was still single, I would chase her, but probably let her go eventually, she doesnt seem to wanna get married or even stay committed to one man for very long. It just seems she gets a guy, has fun, leaves, or they leave her for what ever reason. <br />
But only GOD really knows what happens. But to me, she had ample chance to just run out of the room. I know, being a guy, I would not be caught outside naked. Simple, no one is seriously hurt, maybe just some embarrassment. No Trial, no nothing other than maybe a short 2 or 3 paragraph article on page 8 or 9 in the local paper on a very slow news day.

Best Answer

We would not be asking this question if Jodi Arias' crime was in a<br />
non-capital punishment state.Please remember that we are having this prolonged marathon because the defendant agreed to a 2nd<br />
degree plea and the prosecutor has to satisfy his pro-death constituency which includes the media presenters of IN SESSION.<br />
Interestingly,the defendant's diary which is used to show multiple<br />
inconsistencies and lies ,do not reveal any premeditation with respect to murder.If Jodi Arias survives.she will need psychiatric help.If she does not,it will help the abolitionist cause.

Best Answer

Isnt this the same country where Sheriff Joe is under federal investigation for wrongdoings ? It just seems that whole county is not out for justice, just convict and convict and convict. The trial is supposed to be a fact finding event, any more , it just seesms to be a conviction machine greatly in favor of the prosecution.
As an aside, I am fearful of the judicial system today, not because I have done anything wrong, but trying to prove you are right, if you have little to no money, is nearly impossible. Often the only crime, LOL, is being poor and unable to afford decent lawyers, which a good many people cant. I just hope some of those Lets Lock Her Up types, dont end up in the defendants chair one day, they will learn how biased our legal system has become.

Best Answer

i hope she gets off or very lil time but they are going to give her a raw deal

Best Answer

she is one sick evil biatch- a textbook sociopath- creeps me out how sweet she sounds and how pretty she is yet how crazy and violent she is under it all- she looks like an angel but her heart is blacker than the devil himself. I hope she frys or rots in jail in solitary for life without parole.

Best Answer

I agree with you 100%. It really bothers me that we will never know what really happened, like with Casey Anthony. Crazy *******, I swear.

Best Answer

yeah, i'm convinced casey anthony is lizzie bordon reincarnated- look up pics- the eys are the same- picture lizzie borden skinnier- they have the same gaze

Best Answer

American justice!

Best Answer

WHO??

Best Answer

Go to the link! There's some nasty pictures though!

Best Answer

THIS IS SOME BULL **** GIVE HER DEATH IF IT WAS A BLACK MAN,BLACK WOMAN,LATINO,LATINA THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN **** OUT OF LUCK!!! THE LAWS ALL WAYS CHANGES WHEN IT GET TO PEOPLE OF COLOR...

Best Answer