sujib sujib 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 14, 2012

I'd suggest that the final judgement of where you will go is not yours to amke.

Best Answer

Yes, but it's not like I kill people, or I'm a glutton.

Best Answer

In truth, there is probably nothing bad about you at all. I'm just saying that there is only one final judge of your life on earth, and that's God. You can't really determine anything other than trying to live your life as Jesus taught.

Best Answer

We 'still' believe in purgatory. We pray to our loved ones who are there, every Sunday during Mass.

Best Answer

There is no purgatory. A person goes to either Heaven or to Hell ba<x>sed on what they do with the knowledge of who Jesus Christ is and what He has done. It's through faith in grace that a person is saved and not of any good works.<br />
Purgatory, not found anywhere in the Bible, teaches that a person must still work off their sins to gain Heaven. It totally disregards the atoning, once for all sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.

Best Answer

I will be totally unconcious of everything and will return to the ellements that the ground is made of, and in a sense be waiting for the creators promise of a resurection back to life on an earth that is not experienceing the distress that it has at present.

Best Answer

Athiest?

Best Answer

No i did mention my confidance in the 'Creators Promise' indicateing a trust in God.

Best Answer

Ok.

Best Answer

How can I go anywhere once I die. I die, that means I cease to exist and once existence ceases, how can I go anywhere? <br />
It may be that I lose the property of being 'I'. And if that happens, how does it matter as to where does that I which is no more 'I' goes

Best Answer

So you think where you go depends on what Catholics currently believe?! interesting

Best Answer

there are different hells and heavens and in betweens for when they decide to change their minds : P

Best Answer

No, as catholics we believe there is a heaven and a hell(I'm not sure if we still believe in purgatory, it's a place you go if your not ready for heaven.) heaven is where you get to be rejoined with god, and he'll separated for eternity, and where you go depends on how you live your life.

Best Answer

"where you go to get to be rejoined with God"
but I don't feel I am separated from God... really...
I have been raised to, and do believe that once you accept the Lord as your God, he will never leave you. So it is the concept of I that is confusing... when I die... where will I go? I, in the physical sense will cease to be, I in the spiritual sense will not die.

Best Answer

I will rejoin with the force. closest thing to what I believe that I can describe in a few short sentences

Best Answer

I thought they just decided to stop saying babies go there. It's odd either way, but makes for very cool stories.

Best Answer