Hopefully people will get some sense and create a third party that will actually work for the people.<br />
But I really doubt it.

Best Answer

We'll still be screaming Oh My God Global Warming!!!!!!!! We're going to die!!!

Best Answer

It's a bleak sun-dried land where the dead roam hungrily searching for the flesh of the living

Best Answer

Nothing can happen in a hundred years that would be worse than now. So I can die in peace, a great future awaits my country :)

Best Answer

change happens real slow here so we will prob be left behind as the rest of the world advances and moves away from using the US dollar as world currency. that's when the real revolutionary changes will happen, if we don't get blown to bits by everyone we **** off in the world. Open mindedness will prevail eventually, but only after all others have failed and the system is broken. ...got my Che' t-shirt ready for it too.

Best Answer

I have to be honest. Someone will probably blow the sh*t up.

Best Answer

In a hundred years (worst case scenario) the United States will be a Muslim nation ruled by the Islamic Brotherhood.

Best Answer

yes it can. We can lose all the freedoms we have left

Best Answer

there wouldnt be any countries left !!

Best Answer

Just because you close your eyes doesn't mean the world disappears.

Best Answer

oh yeaa !!? where does it go then ??

Best Answer

different map

Best Answer

hopefully we throw the tea back in the harbor again, if not, china will be paying our bills, exploiting our resources and we will all be on ep via government sponsored cell phones

Best Answer

a 100 days have made me older...<br />
since the last time...lol! not sure after 100 years,..

Best Answer