I bet the music is indescribably wonderful.

Best Answer

the bible holds all the answers

Best Answer

Yes it does. :)

Best Answer

dont touch me

Best Answer

yes heaven is beyond our imagination if you are interesting in order to talk about it then i will tell you<br />
see you soon

Best Answer

As it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him.1Corinthians 2:9<br />
The only thing I can tell you is that 21 years ago the Lord gave me a dream. And I saw a giant head that was coming with the wrath of God directly toward me. As it was coming there was some mighty tempest all around it. And buildings were being blown away like toothpicks in a tornado. As I saw this great fear came upon me. And I shouted" Lord, please forgive me!" And when I said that, the giant head came down towards me and turned into a man. And that man floated down to me from the sky, He was dressed in a white robe radiating of purity. And he hugged me. And love like I didn't know was possible radiated through my whole being! And I knew that it was Jesus!<br />
You see, it doesn't matter what's in heaven.The streets of gold the pearly gates,Even the rewards we might get. Because God will be there! And we will be in his presents forever! Everything else won`t matter! I know this! Because after 21 years, I never have forgotten that love I felt that night when Jesus hugged me! Jesus is our reward!

Best Answer

:) Yes these are my thoughts. God is heaven. I've felt His love like that too, to the point I cried with tears streaming down my face. That is heaven, that Love. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful dream, it must have been a message from God. Thank you for your answer, and I'll see you when we both go up there! :)

Best Answer

picture dubai but 10 times better... and in gold.. that is the Sh!t right there!

Best Answer