I'm undergraduate. Unemployed. Really ugly. Shy. Have social anxiety. Inferiority complex. Socially incompetent. Low self-esteem. Quiet. Stays in the house everyday. Helping my mom.
warriortears warriortears 22-25 16 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

You are young and have lots of time for things to fall into place. And the very last thing you are is worthless. Thats just your mind tring to bring you down. Fight it! An unproductive member of society does absolutely nothing good or important. And that is most certainly not you. Youre so loved by so many and blind to it. Do something you love with your life.

Best Answer

get a job as a bartender it'll cure all your problems

Best Answer

it was one of the most amusing jobs Ive had :)

Best Answer

plus i bet all the guys got prettier at closing time

Best Answer

I don't believe for a moment that your ugly. Only a sincere and loving man would be helping their Mom. Its a difficult time for many to find the right job right now no matter how much education. You aren't alone in that. Find something you like or love to do to take your mind off of all of it in the interim.

Best Answer

Stop your whining!!

Best Answer

if i stop whining probably i'm dead..

Best Answer

No your not worthless.

Best Answer

take it to another country, your skills may be of some benefit to them.

Best Answer

I do not know you personally but I see value in ever life. It sounds like you have a few burdens there but one thing about life is that if you aren't happy in one moment just wait a little while and it will change. Life is full of ups and downs so you are in a down cycle now which with just make the high that much better when you get there. Many people are unemployed right now so if it were me I would keep helping my mom while looking for a job and working on my other concerns. I would be ready to pounce on life as soon as it was ready for me. Good luck! You are not a failure.

Best Answer

Your not Worthless, theirs plenty of things to do out their. I know it be quite terrifying at first meeting new people (i was the same) but why don't you try some volunteering? It might build your confidence back up. :P

Best Answer