BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 15 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Hobbies

live not in the past, nor in the future, enjoy the present because that is what you have

Best Answer

wise but easier said then done.

Best Answer

More advanced technologically and medically, more crowded, more polluted. Im sure I could go on and on

Best Answer

Flying cars, a days water and nutrition in one tablet, half the people on EP will be (outer space) aliens. (Who's to say they're not already?)

Best Answer

people will have evolved into super mutants

Best Answer

I think we would be a few steps ahead from where we are now but I don't think it would be too much different. <br />
From the time of 1990 - 2012 we did come a long way but we didn't exactly go that far either. I remember being a kid and thinking that 2000 was supposed to be futuristic with flying cars and teleportation travel but it wasn't. The best we got was the new computers, cellphones and CD's. <br />
In the year 2030, we won't have much of a change unless someone took the initiative to put up research into some stuff, though I believe in the year 3000, we'll be totally revolutionized.

Best Answer

At least we won't have to endure a Presidential Election........ that'll be in 2028 or 2032.

Best Answer

I don't expect to see it (barring medical breakthroughs), but as the poet said:<br />
Yesterday is History,<br />
Tomorrow but a Mystery,<br />
The only thing we have is Today;<br />
It's a gift...<br />
That's why we call it the Present. ;)

Best Answer

As for my country, the same **** hole it is today.

Best Answer

Don't know, don't care. I probably won't be around then

Best Answer

That is only 17 years from now. I don't think the difference wil be THAT huge. Think of 17 years ago, a lot was different, but NOT SCIENCE FICTION insanity, lol. For example the internet, cellphones, flat screens, I don't know what else, but obviously technology will make things different, and I'm afraid machines will replace most human labour leaving millions of people unemployed until only the smartest ones will survive, like natural selection. That's way down the road though. What I'm most curious about is music and fashion, wonder what those will be like!

Best Answer

If obama is reelected, you can expect that our exports will be down about 30%. We will still be trying to get out of debt. China will dictate the cost of imports. Your grandchildren will be in poverty. Obama will continue to be rich. We have a lot to look forward to.

Best Answer

yeah yeah, what you gonna blame on obama next? being late for work? not enough hot water for a long shower? the leaves changing colors? global warming? sandy? your limp ****? give it up broseph...

Best Answer

I think you meant Romney. Obama is a loser, but Romney is pure evil. Four more years of Obama means 4 more years of nothing. Four years of Romney and there might not be anything left!

Best Answer

I am not late for work because I am middle class and respect my job. He did a great job on Sandy. Well, actually he did nothing for Sandy. But he looked good saying that he was there to help. Too bad they do not have bottled water, etc. I just blame him for destroying the future of America for our kids. That is all. When they deport him, I hope that they put a statue there saying "He screwed the minorities that he said he would favor. He destroyed a country that he said he loved and he provided weapons to the enemy."

Best Answer

I think if we survived the Bush fiasco we can survive anything..

Best Answer

The debt will be 21 trillion in four years under obama. Do you have any clue as to what that means. Log off of EP and do the research.

Best Answer

The debt will be the same under Romney. Republicans don't fix it, they make it worse! Reagan got us into horrible debt, Wild Bill Clinton fixed it, then dubya totally destroyed the economy and Obama has done nothing to fix it. I hate to think the kind of debt Romney could get us into!

Best Answer

Obama has done nothing but fix it? What was the debt when he started and what is it now? Find the answer then come back to tell all that you were wrong and totally misinformed and that you write before you think.

Best Answer