if you arnt happy and you dont love me and cheat on me over and over again, and cant comit to me in any way than i really dont have any use for that in my life thers so much i want from life and this is what i will have sooner or later it doesn matter aqny more im really watching and waiting and the man that truely loves me will fight for me thats what my dead husband did and then i will know who my true love will be .......so right now im getting back into the world and there are alot of men out there because thats who i will be around mostly so yes if theres a man and he is really good to me and my son son than yes he will be the one because i think me and my son are worth it. besides i fought for my sons father for almost four years and it got me no where he still has no desire to be around us all that much,and he still wont touch me i have to touch him or he never comes up to me and kiss me theres really no sign at all that he loves us, so i cant fight the rest of my life for him to love me its not going to happen and i dont cry anymore thats how to know that i have to just keep myself going and not want for anything from him any more then i wont be sad when he doesnt try

Best Answer

Probably poor sentence structure

Best Answer

i am talking about real thing and you are still stopping yourself on language.just chilll okay .You can change the spell but you can change the person okay

Best Answer

Take a joke much- and if this is real, how can anyone help you with one sentence

Best Answer

OK

Best Answer