Iemanja Iemanja 46-50, F 16 Answers Jan 10 in Community

Watch out, your bridge might get closed?

Best Answer

Or the IRS sicced on you

Best Answer

F N Drones? ;)

Best Answer

I hear Amazon is wiling to trade a few drones for a working website.

Best Answer

When have they not? They are both fundamentally similar. They work together to stop competitors in government. They are only differ in views on a small number of matters.

Best Answer

I think everyone is aware of that, it is just that there are far to many sheep and lemmings in this nation that do not want to hear or be bothered by anything and "act" as if it is all wonderful.

Best Answer

Conservatives have known for a long time that all government is a screw job; at best a necessary evil.

Best Answer

it's a terrible government we're whipped under. at least anarchy would be without self righteousness

Best Answer

I wonder if there are some American's that believe they are actually only allowed to have two parties.

Best Answer

I've already woken up to that fact. It seems liberals have not.

Best Answer

Many people who were *formerly* of either party are waking up to this fact.

Best Answer

We shall see.

Best Answer

Become libertarian/anarchists like me?

Best Answer

That's the spirit!!

Best Answer

That works both ways

Best Answer

Waking up isn't part of the plan - Conservatives & liberals are having the same wet dream.

Best Answer

The conservatives have all the money, so they don't really care. They just want more of what they already have. Alternatively, liberals already have what they want, but they don't realize it. Both sides want more of everything, and we're all just sheep paying taxes.

Best Answer

The problem is people in general. I'd be happy if every single individual on the planet drank a potassium cyanide solution. Including myself.

Best Answer

Conservatives have all the money? Oprah? George soros? Nanci Pelosi? AlGore? Bill Gates?

Best Answer

There are rich people on both sides of the fence, but the real conservatives in charge completely don't give a **** about the less fortunate. The rich liberals/democrats at least pretend to care.

Best Answer

The liberals don't care either, oh they PRETEND to just long enough to get votes, but they don't give a rat's behind about the poor.

Best Answer

Call their psychiatrists?

Best Answer

presupposes that they have principles.

Best Answer

i think we know that but whats wrong with changing partners now and then

Best Answer