...Sheese ....first thought? Honestly? Pee my pants! For real. Then, take a shower (lights off so "everyone " couldn't see, followed by cigarette. Then wave into the sky and start living like a reality show. Good question. It's good to have something out of the ordinary to consider....

Best Answer

well not too far for reality...actually there is people making money out of this sick activities

Best Answer

there is this sick underground reality "show" that watch you everyday...involving the people you less expect...will you go for justice or wait God to do the job?

Best Answer

Hmm....If I lnew who was doing it I'd ask them why they considered my boring life worthwhile to watch ...

Best Answer

Ask myself is there was good reason. If not, ask myself if i was suffering from a paranoid delusion.

Best Answer

how about making money out of privacy?

Best Answer

Ok, frankly I'm skeptical, so you'll have to excuse me. If it's correct, show me the link to this 'sick underground show'. Otherwise I assume my second guess is correct, but I'm happy to be proven wrong if you have evidence.

Best Answer

Nothing to hide, really. May even come as a relief.

Best Answer

Well i do not have to come clean anymore

Best Answer

Laugh.

Best Answer

How could that be true? You'd have to be pretty important to warrent those kind of resources. If you're a criminal, you really shouldn't be that surprised. If not, your perception may be skewed. I'm not trying to be cruel, but whenever it seems everyone is aligned against you, one needs to stop and consider that people can't agree on anything so if you're the only connection....the problem likely lies with you. I suggest you consider talking to your doctor.

Best Answer

obviously i can not get into details...i am not paranoid,i have proofs.and the victims are but not limited low income families forced or threaten to do such thing for money...and is more common than you think

Best Answer