You will enter a time machine. There are only 2 options -- to go back 10 years to the past or go forward 10 years to the future. Once you've stepped in you can never go back to present. What will you choose? and why?
warriortears warriortears 22-25 12 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

I'd go forward. I've made my peace with the past. Sure i'd like to have a blue pepsi and a cheap quality sandwhich if i went back but i've got to keep moving foward

Best Answer

At my age, ten years in the future, I could well be dead. . . not a good option to be hanging around a place where you don't exist. . .

Best Answer

Don't tell me what I will and will not do.

I would sell that time machine.

Best Answer

you can't sell it cause it's mine

Best Answer

not anymore.

Best Answer

you're a thief.

Best Answer

I am many things, but a thief is not one of them.

Best Answer

I would step back out again. Ten years into the past gains nothing. The best way to deal with the future is in dealing with now.

Best Answer

Wait so would I see my future or past self?

Best Answer

Back. I'd like to go back a bit knowing what I know now. I'd like that better than skipping parts of my future anyway.

Best Answer

Can we make it 25 years, in which case the past. There are a bunch of things that I would have done much differently knowing what I do now.

Best Answer

Past.

If i go to the future then i’ll go missing in History only to show up 10 yrs later and I’ll have to explain to my family where I’ve been.

If I go to the past I can give advice to myself and change my future, but this version of me will cease to exist but that’s ok .

Best Answer

The past, because i can relive my childhood and do it even better, and have the wiseness i have now and use it back then, which i never had.. then the future 10 years will be even better

Best Answer

Future, because then there will be only one me running around instead of two.

Best Answer