am400400 am400400 41-45, M 29 Answers Jun 5, 2010

I would be happy because I am mostly English. I don't normally care about football aka soccer but I know its a big deal in Europe and in other parts of the world. Britian has been on such a downward spiral of relevance since WWII and you can argue since the end of WWI with the emergence of the US in a leadership roll that to see Britian have a moment of glory would be good to see.

Best Answer

UUH WELL I WOULD WAIT FOR A FEW THOUSAND CALLS FROM ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS SCREAMING "WE WON" OVER AND OVER AGAIN. AND THEN KNOWING ME I WOULD SAY WOO AND THEN GO TAKE A NAP.

Best Answer

i join you

Best Answer

England has 2 chances, SLIM AND NONE

Best Answer

I'd celebrate a bit.. then get on with my life.. I'm English and suport yhe team but I don't 'go crazy' if my team win or lose.. its just fun to follow

Best Answer

I would eat a horse , but I sure it wont happen , go ITALY

Best Answer

Bit of a ridiculous question there..of course the USA has a football team....who do you think we (England) are playing on their first game of the World Cup? lol.

Best Answer

i would continue to not care about sports.

Best Answer

i'm american and i wouldn't mind. i would rather america to win but i wouldn't mind england winning

Best Answer

Not bother breaking out another box of rats ar$e$, because I couldn't give one who wins.

Best Answer

run from the apoycalips the imposible merical it creates , there are fue mericals for a reason , they creat bad things if not for right reason , england , i love u , but lets face it , were scrued beond repair

Best Answer

gee. Uhm nothing, I wouldn't even know to be honest..but hey GO england! I don't know if america has a soccer? team or whatever but GO america!! may the best team win!!

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

Same thing I'll do if they lose.

Best Answer

what is that

Best Answer

Long as the aussies lose...Our imported coach is just too arrogant and rude...Plus ima sick of soccer taking up way too much TV...The U.S. just beat us....so thats a good start:)

Best Answer

Don't go outside until the men have put their tops back on. A few months at least.

Best Answer

Be happy for england. What will you do if america wins it?

Best Answer

has usa got a football team

Best Answer