bunxai07 bunxai07 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Nothing .. It happens try to move on x

Best Answer

Find a way to build better walls.

Best Answer

Best Answer

cross them off the special list.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I have been on both sides of that too many times to count. What I would do now: Probably cut all ties with the person and move on.

Best Answer

i have no trust iv been betrayed one to many ;;times

Best Answer

give another chance,,,if not work it,then move on...

Best Answer

Been through it. It broke my heart as I lost my kids, my home, my supposed wife and supposed best friend, everything. She even threw everything I had out or burnt it so removing any good memories as well. What did I do? fell apart as my world was gone.It's called deep depression and it lasts a very long time. She never told me why, never.

The next person asks if the trust can be rebuilt. Not a bloody chance. To this day, I would still kill her if we were in the same city. I had to leave that city and have never returned.

I have trusted others though ands been let down but that wasn't so pai9nul as no kids were involved. Or maybe my trust wasn't total. I don't like humans really any more.Animals behave much better.

Best Answer

Sorry for what happened to you :(
People do unexplainable things and it's scary.. But you're right, animals do behave better ^_^ They are always there for you, happy to be in your company and they love you unconditionally. Hope things get better for you x

Best Answer

been there a lot too.

Best Answer

Not trust anyone.......

Best Answer

Been there, it gets very lonlie
but I do agree with "s3r1al", they are removed from
special class.

Best Answer

I would confront them about it. If we couldn't work through it .. I would distance myself from them. I have no room in my life for that.

Best Answer

You deal with the pain and keep on breathing. Then try to build up the trust again Or learn lose all trust for others.

Best Answer

i just have no trust for anyone cause its happened to much

Best Answer

That is understandable. To be betrayed is always hard. It takes time to trust again. I do suggest that you try to build trust again but only in small amounts. Small steps. Do you want to talk about what happened? I am here for you. Sometimes talking helps to heal the pain.

Best Answer