pull the shower curtain off the hook wrap it around me and run out the door....

Best Answer

The safest place to be in an earthquake is under a doorway.

Best Answer

So it can come crashing down on me no thank you I would rather be in the great wide open....:) I have a field I would just go roll around in for a bit until it all passed...

Best Answer

I agree - I've ran out of multi-story buildings 'cos I don't trust them. The safest place is out in the open, on the ground.

Best Answer

Not from my experience, it isn't, and got out uninjured by following my instincts.

Best Answer

Ty for agreeing....:)

Best Answer

Fill the tub up and enjoy the new jacuzzi. :))

Best Answer

Go screeching madly around the house naked gathering my cats, and probably be sliced to ribbons by their claws.

Best Answer

just continue with what you're doing. the earthquake will stop sooner or later.

Best Answer

I can answer that cos I was, jumped out, grabbed a tower and stumbled/fell under a doorfr<x>ame, its was a 7.4 quake

Best Answer

What I've done when it's happened to me - PANIC - I always do, and I've been in a number over 6 on the Richter scale.

Best Answer

calm, pull off the shower..get my bathrobe, calmy take my cellphone and go out to the open field. if there is no open field i will try to find triangle place and lay down there and pray

Best Answer

Been there done that, I held onto the door until the shaking stopped. Then I had to hurry and get dressed because I was called into work early.

Best Answer