read the story shared one of my friend "umerdec08"story title "i love u more then u love me"..wait i'll copy and paste here for u...."Once there was a boy and girl , and they both are in love with each other , they are like everything to each other.....Once they were going somewhere on car , and suddenly they had a car accident .............. :( and in that accident girl lost his eyes ............ after that girl tell his boyfriend to leave her and find some other girl as she is blind now !!! but boy deny and his love for her gets more and more...............So boy decide to take care of her forever , but girl is very hurt from inside .... she always cry on her fate .................<br />
and then One day boy see her crying , and he feel very bad !!! so One day boy came to girl , and said that he found a person who is donating his eyes to her , so boy sell his everything for to collect the money for her operation and then finally the day came and they both went to hospital , after a Successful operation when girl open his eyes , she found that her boyfriend was not there , she try to find him but he was no where , and then one day she got a news that boy had an accident, and in that accident boy lost his eyes.........<br />
after few day when they both meet each other , boy ask that do you still love me ? but girl replies that , as now you are blind she is not going to continue this relationship , and she found someone else :(<br />
the boy smile and leave saying these words ..........................<br />
"Goodbye and have a nice life , PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY EYES"....now what do u say

Best Answer

thankyou

Best Answer

I would not care and still love them the same because to me love is a bond that should hold people through everything

Best Answer

Every one needs to be shown that they are loved

Best Answer

love is trust and it comes two ways. If they made a bad choice they live with the STD which hopefully can be cured. However giving in without serious throught about how the STD occurred. The excuse you were not giving me enough doesn't cut it today anymore. If it was a rape or something then this is a whole new ballgame and theres a lot to think about esp if the STD has no cure. Good luck.

Best Answer

while with me? i wouldn't trust myself..the kill urge would surface.

Best Answer

You have him or her to go to the doctor or go to the hospital and get some meds for that

Best Answer

Throw her *** out with the other garbage. Seriously, and people wonder why men beat women..

Best Answer

What if she got raped and that's how she contracted it? What if she had no idea she even had it to begin with?

Best Answer

If she got raped I would understand. Otherwise she better tell me before I stick my thing into it. If she doesnt then shes ****** up.

Best Answer

if you really do love them and want to stay with them just be sure to use condoms so u don't get it too

Best Answer

Depends. If they knew they had it and didn't tell me and slept with me, I would take legal action against them and dump them. If they didn't know, we'd try to work it out, I guess...

Best Answer

Too much to what? If you love him/her, and if you've forgiven the circumstances, why hold the disease over their head as a reason to not continue the relationship?

Best Answer

dump its sorry arssss

Best Answer