not a best friend. but it's also not just a normal friend. it's like "good friend"
ItsMeMichelly ItsMeMichelly 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

it solely depends on what type of friend...i wont expect anything in return with my best friends and i expect every precious moment from my love....better give it a try if she is good hearted....

Best Answer

but doesn't it will hurt your friend's heart?

Best Answer

i think its not my fault......its their independence to have crush......and if anything bothers my best friend i will surely get away with her... :)

Best Answer

I became ugly and made my friend pretty so he liked her

Best Answer

I directed attention to my friend discretally

Best Answer

i would stay the fck away, i dont roll that way..

Best Answer

All Is Fair. In Love And War. JK😄

Best Answer

Lol XD

Best Answer

I lost both of them not asking him if I could take ehr with me.Was stupid .She was over him.angry with him.did no good but hurt us all iin end.Lost tehm both when she and I could ahve been lovers.was tragic comic not sacrifice at all I wasted love, wasted time when I do not ahve forever to live.One day we all die and I need to be loved now.

does that answer your question about my morals?

Best Answer

your answer just let me know what to do right now. Thanks //

Best Answer

try it out and see what happens

Best Answer

I'd give him a chance. It's not my fault that my friend likes him.

Best Answer

Oh.. I don't know since this only happened with my best friend's crush-it was AWFUL. In the situation you mean I think I'd.. Crap. That's so hard. I think I'd try to make myself as annoying as possible to push him away and have them meet or something

Best Answer

what if he keeps chasing you?

Best Answer

Tell him you're not interested or won't date

Best Answer

thanks! hehehe

Best Answer

Lol no prob

Best Answer