Activate robot inside to push garage door opener

Best Answer

lol cool :DD

Best Answer

i'd go back to the bar

Best Answer

Best Answer

Do what my best friend did once-somehow get in through a window, if I can't get it opened and seriously need to get in I might actually break it.....I should probably hide a key somewhere-less destructive(not that I would mind, but my parents most definitely would).

Best Answer

lol that's a good idea :DD

Best Answer

go through a window

Best Answer

same here I would go through the window hehe

Best Answer

though bit hard now as i put bars on windows

Best Answer

that is a bit hard with the bars some of our windows have bars too :D

Best Answer

It's happened to me before... one time it was my whole family, and we had to break into the small ba<x>sement window. Another time, I was getting ready to go to some concerts with a friend, and I was locked out for 2 hours until she came (late) to pick me up for our road trip. I sat in the driveway and read a book that I was about to give her. Thank goodness it was summer, I just laid down in my driveway. People passing by were probably confused!

Best Answer

Just stand there, bl<x>inking like a fish.

Best Answer

i had this happen twice. I attempted to break the door down and failed miserably so I just sad and waited until someone came home

Best Answer

did you wait long for that someone?

Best Answer

i was in middle school at the time so it was about 3 hours one time. got all my homework done though

Best Answer

wow that's long
at least you got something to do there to pass time :D

Best Answer

ba<x>sement door is unlocked, so no problem.

Best Answer

This has happened to me and I had to get in the top window of the house, so a took a ladder from the shed. It wasn't high enough, so i had to jump and just grab on the ledge and put myself up. I got in and completely robbed the house and ran away.

Best Answer

wow you robbed the house and escape
well good for you ^^

Best Answer