Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 17 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Well, I'm pretty sure we're not going to get our cleaning deposit back.

Best Answer

lol- good one- & prob not.

Best Answer

Not a lot. I don't drop litter, don't drive a car, use public transport, haven't flown in years, my carbon footprint is tiny. I would probably get a gold star :)

Best Answer

you get one from me- I'm still working on going off the grid.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

offer myself as a sex slave.

Best Answer

JOIN THEM AND, CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Nothing! I told them time and time again in detailed reports that the earthlings were not to be trusted with the planet! But would they listen...no!

Best Answer

lol, I think by letting us have the reins for so long they are trying to teach us just that.

Best Answer

Wish i had read more L Ron H

Best Answer

Go with them...

Best Answer

I don't believe in aliens.They don't exist.

Best Answer

Shoot them.

Best Answer

Be amused, watching them getting mad.

Best Answer

I would be seriously thrilled if there were lifeforms from other planets who cared enough enough to pop down here and tell us what a$$holes we've been for so many years and maybe give us some helpful advice on how we can be nicer to each other and nicer to our planet.

Best Answer

mother earth and her little helpers will deal with it ... as for the reptilians and draconians .... they will be sent to mars with the other criminal shape shifters

Best Answer

uh oh.....

Best Answer

theres no evidence of indication that aliens have ever visited earth in any way

Best Answer

yeah there is TONs, just watch ancient aliens, look up Mayan alien artifacts. & read Zechariah Sitchin who was a linguist who translated many of ancient civilizations monuments.

Best Answer

I actually JUST finished watching the entire ancient aliens series a couple hours ago.
And I see absolutely nothing in it that indicates aliens
I just see a lot of farfetched interpretations of ancient myths and legends and a lack of appreciation for the ingenuity and motivation of ancestors and their engineering capabilities.
Although that old painting of god holding 'sputnik' is kind of interesting

Best Answer

and the fact that even all our modern technology AND equipment could not lift alot of the huge stone even today?

Best Answer

With enough motivation and manpower huge stone blocks can be moved using the basic technolgoy ancient peoples wouldve had. Levers, wheels, rolling platforms, sand pits as elevators, etc. In fact one attempt at possible transport of pyramid blocks using ancient technology used a simple wheel-structure that would wrap around a block and allow it to simply be pulled along like a giant wheel, so no I dont see the huge ancient blocks however massive as being indication of alien intervention

Best Answer

modern engineers have investigated and declared that even today with all our modern equipment we could not duplicate the construction today.

Best Answer

Try to marry a really hot female general of invading army...

Best Answer