kamiru kamiru 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Hobbies

Impossible. The truth is always right, if it wasn't, it's not truth. And when you replied to another member, saying, "truth is not always right, there are some that hurts", that is incorrect. Because the truth doesn't come to you with flowers and roses sometimes, doesn't mean its wrong. Essentially what you are saying is this, "truth is not always right, there are some that hurts. In that situation, lie to me. For its better that I received a beautiful lie than a reality changing truth" So you are ready to accept the wrong because the truth didn't come to you as pretty as the lie. Your human emotions cannot decide what is right or wrong...it only motivates the action of the choice you make, depending of your views.

Best Answer

I prefer which ever agrees with what I want in my head. :-)

Best Answer

I'm not sure I understand your distinction. For me, something is not right if it isn't true.

Best Answer

what i mean is sometimes the truth is not always right, there are some truth that hurts, i mean it easy to consider the right and wrong than the truth

Best Answer

Ah, ok. Then I agree completely. For instance, sometimes being right in a discussion isn't the important thing.

Best Answer

yeah, truth is the more important

Best Answer

They are both the same. It's like saying what do you prefer, 1+1=3 or wrong?!

Best Answer

What is right. If the truth is what is happening is not right way that means there needs to be a stratgy meeting. Cause if it ain't right itssss everybody together now...WRONG!!!

Best Answer

You are merely omitting and twisting the definition of truth. Its quite idiotic. Once you have subtracted yourself from the equation, you will have the absolute truth. Not your suggested reality.

Best Answer

maybe ur right. I'll definitely think about that. happy V-day

Best Answer

Definatly the truth

Best Answer

Always the truth, so I can decide what to do from there

Best Answer

If its something big then I would want the bitter truth. If not then a sweet lie doesn't hurt from time to time.

Best Answer

The right and the truth. They are the same, though complicated sometimes.

Best Answer

wrong & false

Best Answer