Questionator Questionator 26-30 532 Answers Dec 20, 2011

Question of the Day

What will my legacy be?<br />
By God's grace it will be that I finished the race that God has set before me and remained faithful to the end. There is no greater legacy to leave behind, and I have no regrets.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

"A majestic sunset few will admire...memories that echo like loons calling on a morning lake.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Bo-ring

Best Answer

MY LOVE WIIL BE MY LEGACY

Best Answer

Leaving all my debts to my kids?

Best Answer

Best Answer

My children.

Best Answer

A collection of Hallmark ornaments, a massive variety of dvds and some Willow Tree figurines. Also, my husband has all of his old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and his old G.I. Joe's! <br />
So far..that is my legacy :o)

Best Answer

It's not looking too good - Hopefully, there is time left to change that . . .

Best Answer

Hopefully the good memory :)

Best Answer

memories of me will be my legacy. my good name will live on

Best Answer

My legacy? A late bloomer. He started living life after the age of 30. He made great choices. He loved God, he loved his country, he loved his family (mother, wife and kids). He promoted a real mindset to all he came in contact with. He also made great choices in a lot of things he did (especially in raising his kids).<br />
He came to a reality that flew past all conventions- he served God, he strong-armed life. He became like iron by the age of 40. He destroyed generations of ignorance, failure and sadness... destroyed generations of loser mentalities.. his favorite word was DOMINATE.<br />
He was the essence of what a man should be,and what he can be again...<br />
He was REAL.

Best Answer

epic legacy I'd say! No wonder your name is Superman :)

Best Answer

I tried to leave everything better than I found it.

Best Answer

having made many freinds,having lived as honeslty as possible, and having not been **** on ever again

Best Answer

That my anchor held...in spite of the storms...

Best Answer

Being a person that cares a lot for people. A person who loves to help others.

Best Answer

Being bloody amazing at supporting people with learning disabilities and being able to understand their needs...

Best Answer

I hope it will be that I made the world a little better for the people around me so they would pass it on.

Best Answer

Proveing that no matter what you go through itll make you stronger

Best Answer

My legacy will be that I had touched a lot of people lives in a positive way by inspiring and motivating them through my collection of Self Improvement Books, my career as a motivational life coach and as an inspirational public speaker. Furthermore, that I am a very sharp, creative, talented, ambitious, determined, dedicated, loving, caring and hardworking person who was very thirsty for success, cares about the direction of other people’s future and always looked out for loved ones and enjoy helping others move forward in life. Overall, I wanted to be remembered as an inspirational and motivational person.

Best Answer

None. I'll be forgotten within 10 days of passing. No one will care that I'm gone, most will not notice my absence. It will be like I was never here. <br />
Fells that way now...

Best Answer

Hopefully, a long line of family after me. All of them passing along stories of my fun adventures!

Best Answer