smc6 smc6 18-21, F 12 Answers May 6, 2012

Mostly, I would have said that to the person directly already. Or it would be stuff that would be worth telling him/her directly now again. Then I would say it. <br />
If it's not and I had spoken loosely, I would apologize. <br />
If it's a close friend, mostly I would make up a quick joke about it that we can laugh together on.

Best Answer

I would be like if I said it I can say it again because it must be true.

Best Answer

I never say anything about a person I wouldn't be willing to repeat in front of them, so I would tell them why I'd said it. I generally don't gossip for that very reason.

Best Answer

i rarely gossip on anyone but for imagination sake lets pretend i did , and i was out of line oops<br />
First i would swallow that lump in my throat , then i would feel very embarrest about my situation , and probably admit that i was a jerk for doing so , and hope that the matter would clear up quickly

Best Answer

I would want to know about the gossips that was said and I would tell them if what they heard is the truth or not. If he or she wouldn't believe me (if what was said is not true), I would go to the source with them and make it clear.

Best Answer

I don't gossip, period. So I would be surprised.

Best Answer

Head butt.

Best Answer