Azizinum Azizinum 26-30, M 8 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

Lmao ya everyone knows if u like watermelon and chicken ur black daaa (;

Best Answer

Sounds like a summer evening dinner on the farm to me.

Best Answer

Nooo, it's just when you're black and someone assumes that it's the only food you will eat that it becomes a bit of an issue.

For the record, I prefer my chicken baked, with lemon, and watermelon as part of an agua fresca.

Best Answer

Everybody tries to make racism out of things. Why can't we just put race aside?

Best Answer

haha...all I know is I love bbq chicken and love watermelon smoothies.

Best Answer

Chicken is cheap, Fried chicken kept well, and watermelon is from africa. these all explain why it's associated with black culture.

Showing a character eating chicken and watermelon is racist if one or both of the following factors are met. 1. the character is black and eating literally just chicken and watermelon nothing else. 2. The character is served that for dinner instead of what other (white) people are having.

Best Answer

Gnat free, are you a southern girl?

Best Answer

GAH! Hell no. I'm a Yankee girl through and through, I just know my history and geography.

Best Answer

I used to think that Black People eating Chicken and Watermelon was a gross racially charged stereotype but the fact is that many of them can't live without them as well as Collard Greens,Chitlins (Intestines),Potato Salad,and Cornbread.

Best Answer