Amy007 Amy007 36-40, M 4 Answers Jan 5, 2013

Dont over do the make up and no miniskirts

Best Answer

LOL I appreciate that advice, however I'm wanting to know what your thoughts as a woman are are towards a crossdresser

Best Answer

I think men would have more probs than women bc youd want a male

Best Answer

So what makes you think that only women can give crossdressers advice? <br />
am a retired makeup artist and the main thing I have to say is, learn your skintone!!! that way you can wear makeup and clothing that will flatter your skintone so you'll always look good!!<br />
if you want more details, please feel free to let me know.....am always glad to help!!

Best Answer

This one might have, had a question regarding dress been posed.

Best Answer

fair point, I guess I am sort of looking for a conversation that would include multiple questions. LOL

Best Answer

Actually, although willing to help, I'd be a terrible person to ask. I shop in the men's section whenever possible.

Best Answer

"Angry Grandfather" is my aesthetic

Best Answer

Well even though the picture is small I don't get that impression. Maybe the angry part, but not grandfather. Even though I like to cross dress, I do like women, and you certainly exude femininity... I assume that's not the look you're going for... but sorry to say, you're pretty.

Best Answer