Amy007 Amy007 36-40, M 4 Answers Jan 5, 2013

Dont over do the make up and no miniskirts

Best Answer

LOL I appreciate that advice, however I'm wanting to know what your thoughts as a woman are are towards a crossdresser

Best Answer

I think men would have more probs than women bc youd want a male

Best Answer

So what makes you think that only women can give crossdressers advice?

am a retired makeup artist and the main thing I have to say is, learn your skintone!!! that way you can wear makeup and clothing that will flatter your skintone so you'll always look good!!

if you want more details, please feel free to let me know.....am always glad to help!!

Best Answer

This one might have, had a question regarding dress been posed.

Best Answer

fair point, I guess I am sort of looking for a conversation that would include multiple questions. LOL

Best Answer

Actually, although willing to help, I'd be a terrible person to ask. I shop in the men's section whenever possible.

Best Answer

"Angry Grandfather" is my aesthetic

Best Answer

Well even though the picture is small I don't get that impression. Maybe the angry part, but not grandfather. Even though I like to cross dress, I do like women, and you certainly exude femininity... I assume that's not the look you're going for... but sorry to say, you're pretty.

Best Answer