mgarhy mgarhy 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 4, 2011

I respect that kind of commitment .

Best Answer

glad some women still really think its a good thing for guys to be committed .

Best Answer

life's to short to be prudish , get out and have some fun

Best Answer

yeah its short but i go out and have fun but not that type of fun and yeah life short and i don't like to spend it on wrong stuff or sick :) .thx man .

Best Answer

It's s3xy.<br />
I always like a man who's got some self-respect.<br />
I'm not saying I have that. Just saying it's s3xy.

Best Answer

thank u so much for thinking that it gives us a hope that we can find what we looking for oneday.

Best Answer

You're welcome hon. :)

Best Answer

this is the ideal guy who wants a drinker or drug user i want a sober clean hiv std free man

Best Answer

good there is some people think think this way too.thx

Best Answer

yeah np

Best Answer

Not their type.

Best Answer

lol i can tell.

Best Answer

thats great .thx

Best Answer

Sounded good to me until you mentioned saving themselves for marriage! While I do respect that choice, I don't think I would have the patience to wait for him.

Best Answer

thx.but if u can't wait for him so u not the one he was waiting for and the u have other people to be with

Best Answer

i feel its awesome...

Best Answer

thx my friend .but looks like its hard for us to find the same .

Best Answer

i know ....

Best Answer

Depends on the reasons he is saving himself for marriage. I think I would want to explore that in very great detail, I would certainly be curious of what his view of me would be and how he reacted to kisses and other affection I gave him. Maybe he is fearful of sexual relations in some way and he is hiding behind religious ideals as an excuse. He wouldn't be the first man to feel like that. What if you were to wait to get married and then find you have to join the sexless marriage group because you didn't discuss it in detail?<br />
The lack of drink, drugs and sleeping around are just smart life choices, he is showing self respect and taking care of his body. That is a strength but there is not sleeping around and there is "saving yourself for marriage" frankly, knowing what i know about men, I would be kind of dubious if it was the latter.

Best Answer

u have ur point.but i think there is nothing wrong to discuss in detail but i think saving urself for ur only someone is the best gift u can give to ur partner and yeah we like to explore but if u choose true love depend on good sex or not i don't think u will find the true love .u may find kinda love or lie love guess alot of people know what i'm talking about .u don't know how hard to not having sex for guys but believe me its so hard.its so easy to sleep with someone and i don't think that true love can end up with sexless marriage.

Best Answer

Great! They are not in a hurry and if they are committed so such purpose imagine what happens when they are married.

Best Answer

what happens when they get married ?lol

Best Answer

I am sure these types make wonderful, loving, faithful, dedicated and extremely boring husbands

Best Answer

u never know that coz seems like u never know one but they can be interesting husbands too .and don't tell me cheating types are interesting husbands coz i know a lot of them and they can be interesting only with every one but their wives .so it depend on the personality of the person is he funny or not.thats what i think.thx for ur answer.

Best Answer