EDIT: I have much respect for myself and those around me... EDIT Nov 30........I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 119 Answers Jun 25, 2012

I'm a purist and I like Chaucer, so I use the original word.

Best Answer

Thank you, Chippy, had to look that one up. Got a wealth of information...

Best Answer

Always happy to educate the masses. :D

Best Answer

Chippy? How cute.

Best Answer

Flapjacks.

Best Answer

Fancypants. As in WTF - What the fancypants is going on?

Best Answer

Cute choice, thank you...

Best Answer

Fudge is good for christmas story fans. I invert phrases like fuster cluck or futher mucker.

Best Answer

All the same..

Best Answer

In my opinion using other words in place of 'the f word' is just the same as saying 'the f word' it doesn't show that your vocabulary is any greater. That said I don't like to hear it said in daily conversation, but think it is... acceptable in more extreme situations. Did you know that swearing actually helps people to control pain? And that the people who swear less get more benefit from swearing while in pain.

Best Answer

No, did not know that...thank you for the info, sweetie

Best Answer

That's exactly how I use it. If I want to be nasty, I reference God instead.

Best Answer

I do love my F-bomb most of all! I think "fork" is a nice replacement, as in.."Fork You, you really forked up this time! what the fork is wrong wit you? When the fork are you gonna figure this out!!? they just don't forkin' have any forkin' respect for you!..and finally,"You're so Forked up!!" Oh well you get my gist...it fits and I like it!

Best Answer

There is only one word to use in place of "that" word<br />
FECK!

Best Answer

"No, Father, not feck. The other f-word... the BAD f-word..."

Best Answer

HAHAHAHA! Arse Biscuits!

Best Answer

I use coitus instead.

Best Answer

HUH?

Best Answer

I admit I do swear from time to time but that being said swear words only show a lack of a good vocabulary and the inability to come up with a better choice

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly....

Best Answer

"Ferris Bueller" !!

Best Answer

"Friggin" or "Freakin"

Best Answer

Me too, so often...

Best Answer

Sometimes I just yell "Fun"

Best Answer

Charming sweetie!

Best Answer

I to hate saying "the F word" so I just say **** it's quicker and more fun and has many variations such as ************ unclefucker cuntfucker fuckety ****** etc :)

Best Answer

Fandango is a good word.

Best Answer

Why do people in this world use this word in a bad way? I don't see the point in saying the word in any way or form.Not nice coming from a young ladies mouth or any lady,some guys you can understand.Men should not speak bad mouth in front or around ladies.Just no need to say the word at all. Have a great day people.

Best Answer

I say Fish stick!

Best Answer

good fuggin question,.. gonna burn that mother fudgecake down!!! Burn motherfudgecake, burn!!

Best Answer

Funk

Best Answer

**** if i know a better word

Best Answer

Well thanks to Troy Landry MOTHER FRICKA, other wise ah keebler kookies frick n frack ah mocha frappe

Best Answer