Basically... And the bees... Imma be, we be, she be, he be etc... Ugh... I hate those!
howardnc howardnc 41-45, M 15 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Education

"God hates ****"

Best Answer

"Amazing" Everything is amazing! amazing amazing! i took a poop! amazing! louis c.k. does a bit on it i think.

Best Answer

When people act like experts. For example: my brothers talk about cars and sound systems, as if they know the physics behind terms. They do not know what a watt is or what torque is. I hate when people self diagnose themselves, or when people diagnose their computer problems. "I think I need more ram" *slap upside their head*

Best Answer

I'm an IT Hardware administrator (still at tafe, but i learn on the job which is cool) and the amount of people I hear trying to talk to me about something which they have no understanding of is crazy. It does my head in.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I have to ask people like that, "What is it you want it to do?" or "What is it doing that you don't want it to do?" Otherwise... well you know

Best Answer

Awesome.<br />
most things are not.

Best Answer

Basically, she be the bees knees.

Best Answer

That all men are pigs, you hear that quite often lol.

Best Answer

I don't like the word "irregardless". It just doesn't sound right, and is it even a real word? Or are the people who say it just adding the ir- at the beginning needlessly?

Best Answer

Irregular or irritating or irrelevant or irregardless. LOL.

Best Answer

it i'll be fine, when most likely it won't be

Best Answer

My husband says 'basically' about 30 times an hour. My son and I are at the end of our tether with 'basically'. It is redundant most of the time. I've never heard 'and the bees'. ??

Best Answer

"Whatever"

Best Answer

one is to many,

Best Answer

"We have to talk"

Best Answer

Nothing good ever follows we have to talk. Lol

Best Answer