1petitegreeneyes 1petitegreeneyes 46-50, F 21 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Total *******.

Best Answer

ignorant.

Best Answer

Omniscient. Our jealousy is so transparent.

Best Answer

'Big Head', a good old English desc<x>ription! :-)

Best Answer

Optimist.

Best Answer

I call them IKE for "I know everything"

Best Answer

I call the KIA...........for Know It All........lol

Best Answer

TheOne :)

Best Answer

denial

Best Answer

wife

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Glad you found it funny. Might as well laugh at it myself. But it is unfortunately not a joke. We had issues a few years ago and I went to a family counselor. She refused to go. She said she would go later. We are at a year and a half and she never went. She obviously thinks she did nothing wrong.

Best Answer

Well know that there are both men and women versions of your wife.............sadly. Some can never accept they are wrong.............. or know how to apologize. Sad really...........they are stuck in their own misery! Sorry that it's affecting you. :)

Best Answer

Thank you. My concern is more for her son. He is now a spoiled brat failing school. Her lack of parenting is one of the things we used to argue about. Unequal treatment between her son and mine as well. Personally, I don't care if she is unwilling to grow as a person. I care how it affects our kids. I am still very disappointed and let down by this.

Best Answer

Narcissist

Best Answer

I had a thought! LOL

Best Answer

a$$hole.

Best Answer

Narcissist

Best Answer

Wife.

Best Answer

RIGHT..because that person is me.

Best Answer

Stupid.

Best Answer

Wife

Best Answer