SuperEarl SuperEarl 46-50, M 16 Answers May 7, 2012

You are about to be released from a prison called 'High School'. You are now free. Life on the outside will be difficult, considering how long you've been institutionalised. But you'll find your way, with the help of some good music and good drugs.

However, if you're the school bully, then you're ******. It's all down hill from here. The real world is about to do to you, what you did to that shy nerdy kid.

Best Answer

that's almost the same speech my valedictorian used!

Best Answer

Be afraid-be very afraid.

Best Answer

that wont encourage them! :-p

Best Answer

dont go to college its a rip off . learn how to play the system . if you cant get welfare go work fast food or at wal mart .

Best Answer

good luck..... hahaha

Best Answer

Be alert; the world needs more lert's.

Best Answer

Theres a whole world out there, go see it & it will be the best education that you will ever get !

Best Answer

Get tough! It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad world out there!

Best Answer

drugs...get used to them

Best Answer

i think by HS many of them are used to them.

Best Answer

maybe but from wat i remember there are some that dont do it yet, r against them for the moment, dont admit they do them by college everyone suddenly does drugs

Best Answer

Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Learn how to fix them.

Best Answer

excellent! I wish I learned more about the second part...

Best Answer

Congratulations. On your achievements guys.

In real life the choice is always there ,life outside school is more like feeding yourself on a buffet ,most of all you become what you eat,and after all there is nothing impossible in life it only means I'm possible

Best Answer