Every day we pose a question to our community -- you then have 24 hours to answer and rate answers by others. At the end of the day, the top 3 answers with the highest number of votes are crowned winners, awarded with points and a trophy!
Questionator Questionator 26-30 143 Answers May 6, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

There's a dark & a troubled side of life

There's a bright, there's a sunny side, too

Tho' we meet with the darkness and strife

The sunny side we also may view

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,

Keep on the sunny side of life

It will help us ev'ry day, it will brighten all the way

If we'll keep on the sunny side of life

The storm and its fury broke today,

Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear;

Clouds and storms will, in time, pass away

The sun again will shine bright and clear.

Let us greet with the song of hope each day

Tho' the moment be cloudy or fair

Let us trust in our Savior always

Who keepeth everyone in His care

This song helps me stay positive. There are so many reasons to be unhappy. But I chose to see the "sunny side" more often. :o)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I get what you are saying, however, that is ALOT for someone who is discouraged; and who does not know their saviour!

Best Answer

I get that, I am not very religious myself. I think the song is only about 4 minutes long. Or you could just remember this part?
The storm and its fury broke today,
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear;

Best Answer

Can I tell you a secret that will make you feel wonderful for being able to feel this way? You know, in life people are like an elastic band stuck on a nail. The more life stretches us towards the negative feelings without breaking us, the more we are capable of springing back, stretching the same distance on the positive side. Feeling down now just means you'll spring back even further into happiness soon enough. It's the stretch that really counts in life.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I love your answer :-)

Best Answer

Never give up, the world may be against you but they can never take down your will to live and survive, show your courage and provide others with the bolster to pick up their feet, lift their heads and shine with renewed glory of strength and bravado. Pick up your swords, brush those shields, stomp your boots, shake the dirt off your helmet and patter the mud from your armor, keep on fighting the good fight! THIS IS SPARTA!

Best Answer

Don't be too upset. We're all going to die sooner or later, anyway.

Best Answer

Find something that makes you happy, joyful, peaceful, etc.

For example, I was at a job that brought me down and made me feel like a slave and loser. Therefore, I left there for good. Since my departure, I felt so much better.

Best Answer

I only have words for individuals. To say something that fits all is hollow and meaningless when it comes to trying to make one of my friends feel better.

Best Answer

put a thick pillow down first ...the bottom is a hard place to land

Best Answer

Depends. Sometimes actions are better then words.

Somone who's depressed (If i had a car) I'd take them for a fast car ride until their outlook changed. Of course it's dangerous but it usually helps motivate them to stop thriving on that feeling.

Someone who's down; comfort food and just listen. I don't have words since i can be very negative myself, But listening sometimes helps give a better aspect on the problem or pick up missed points.

Best Answer

Scorpio Guy how to know you are serious about us?

Firstly astrology is fun,nothing else about judging people.

Best Answer

Does anyone else get aroused when they wear a skimpy bathing suit to the beach. Its a little embarrassing because my skimpy swimsuit does little to hide my erection

Best Answer

I could offer you scripture, or plagiarize someone else's words, however thru tears and fears you gain strength and tenacity. Character builds off of shambled experiences that can leave you weak and in the dark push thru and you then establish strength and your torch will grow so that you can push thru your next obstacles.

Best Answer

Things will get better, you've just got to look for the positive things, go for a nice walk in a park if you can and get out. Things always seem darkest before it gets light".

"There is a light that never goes out" - The smiths.

Best Answer

It gets worse.

Best Answer

Its ok! It'll eventually gets better :D U just have to have hope!

Best Answer

It all depends on what the situation is. But I'll always give a hug.

Best Answer

it's ok, you have great boobs, you will find someone else to care for them

Best Answer

Life gives you another chance everyday...its called tomorrow. If something did not work today try again tomorrow. Dont give up till your time is up.

Best Answer

It's only temporary.

Best Answer

Be happy no matter how bad it gets someone always has it worse.

Best Answer

I couldn't say. When I'm feeling down nothing is going to make me heal faster.

Best Answer