Rules of life: <br />
1. People come and go.<br />
2. Life goes on.<br />
3. Never change who you are.<br />
4. Don't believe in stereotypes or society or words from politicians.<br />
5. Always believe in the power of self-adjustment and change for the better.<br />
6. Always be kind for someone else could be having life scrambled and not sunny side up.<br />
7. If you've hurt someone or done damage of any measurement always apologize and forgive yourself afterwards.<br />
8. Eat breakfast, don't skip out on it! <br />
9. Hygiene keeps you clean, so do it daily!<br />
10. Stay OFF the streets!
Accursed rebels.... =.=
stay off the streets? How can i make any money?
*laughing* I THOUGHT he said SHEETS! I thought how the hell can you sleep not using the sheets? *roaring now* Love you, Lushiro! xoxo
Good ones but I do think people should work on changing themselves. It is part of the growing process.
Only subtly...don't wanna lose who you are entirely... improvements on bad behavior or habits, definitely.
11. Don't use water on a grease fire!
Ashes to ashes , Dust to dust , If you don't use it , It's going to rust .
Rule 1: Always be true to yourself.<br />
Rule 2. Forever trust your very first instinct<br />
Rule 3: Never conform for the sake of acceptance
loves most your number 3..
Genius. So true.
A grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt.<br />
He said, "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one."<br />
The grandson asked him, "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?"<br />
The grandfather answered: "The one I feed."
wow. *mind blown*
There's always one you feed more ;)
I teach at a high school and the principal in charge of discipline had this story posted on his door. I hope a lot of angry young men (and women) are getting something from it. It's a wonderful lesson.
"Forgiveness is the fragrance a violet sheds on the heel that crushes it."
that is beautiful.
"Well, I've learned one thing, family is the only thing that matters"<br />
-my 94 year old granddad at the last Thanksgiving before he died
What you say about others, says more about yourself.
dont stand in dingo poopy.
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.<br />
2. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, 2. economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we ALL believe we are good drivers.<br />
3. Never lick a steak knife.<br />
4. It ain’t the jeans that make your butt look fat.<br />
5. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.<br />
6. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.<br />
7. The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.<br />
8. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.<br />
9. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.<br />
10. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.<br />
11. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.<br />
12. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.<br />
13. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.<br />
14. Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.<br />
15. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.<br />
16. You need only two tools. WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape.<br />
17. After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.<br />
18. It is more important to have good health insurance than good health.<br />
19. When choosing a bottle of wine to bring to a dinner party, spend between 10 and 15 dollars. That’s for a bottle, not a gallon.<br />
20. People who live in glass houses are idiots.<br />
21. Most important of all, never, EVER let a hippo sit on your lap.
Everyone will eventually die, you'll die, i'll die.. we will all die... just not now.. we still need to be alive to have a life.. not to just exist..
There are only two things important to do in life. The first is to love the good of life and the second is to show it in how you treat life. This is the beginning and end of wisdom. All wise things are true to these two actions.
Life doesn't get easier. You just get stronger.
quit your whining and deal with it like the rest of us.
the people on EP are very real. Act accordingly.
Live each day as it is ur last day on planet earth . And there is always two side of story so don't be judgmental live and let others live ,treat others as you like to be treated.
there's no "SUCK" in "SUCCESS." <br />
..and there's no 'I' in "TEAM." ..so make use of the 'M' and the 'E.'
It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
* Treat everyone as you want to be treated.<br />
* Don't worry so much about what others think about you, do what makes you happy.<br />
* Family and/or friends are the most important people in your life. Love them.
"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet. Cherish them..." ~Unknown