Solitaire1984 Solitaire1984 51-55, F 13 Answers Jun 3, 2011

Diets don't work! I know because I've tried them all, you have to change your eating habits and excercise....for life!

Best Answer

Eat less, exercise more and regular sex

Best Answer

Just eat raw fruits,vegetables and juices. Black coffee or tea. The pounds will melt away

Best Answer

Visit your local concentration camp; <br />
the pounds just seem to melt away, and they don't ever come back!<br />
and those uni-sex showers are something you'll never forget.<br />
A single treatment will last you a lifetime!<br />
with a name like "the final solution", you know it has to be the best dieting plan..<br />
They have never had a single complaint from anyone who completed this simple one day dieting program....<br />
10 million Jews can't be wrong!

Best Answer

not helpful

Best Answer

sounds cryptic

Best Answer

If you don't like to workout...check out this site: www.mydynamaxx.com/mhoward One of my buddies lost 50 pounds in one month without working out. This is a very healthy product! <br />
If you are into working out...I'd suggest the Slim in 6 workout. You can find it at www.teambeachbody.com/mhoward . Also, the 2 Day Fast is awesome to jump start your success. There is also the Slimming Formula...helps control hunger and help you to lose more weight.<br />
Michelle

Best Answer

Make the diet more a way of life?

Best Answer

Losing and gaining over and over is worse for your health than just being over weight.

Best Answer

Dr. Riley ?

Best Answer

My boyfriend lost a lot of weight by eating as much as he wanted before 2pm, light food after 2.

Best Answer

You can't diet it away, you have to change your lifestyle completely to keep it off. I know you don't want to hear that, I didn't want to hear it either but it's really the only way. If you look at it as a diet and deny yourself things, you will constantly crave them. I lost weight by largely cutting meat out of my diet (I happened to live with a vegetarian and it just naturally happened that way) but I still have a burger if I want one it's just a really occasional thing. I ate more fruits also and stopped using so much sugar. After a few weeks, all of the sweets that I used to love to eat were too sweet. I stopped drinking soda's and drank water. Again, after a time it becomes normal. I hate exercise so I just walked most everywhere I wanted to go and using the stairs. They were small changes but they made a big difference.

Best Answer

You made a good direction and succeeded. Almost all the problems people have is from the most dangerous addictive drug in the world - SUGAR.

I learned 50 years ago, and my weight never changed five pounds, but I eat only the most healthy organic food I can buy with no junk, and especially NEVER any fast-food place. (I exercise only a little, but to walk further and drive less if I have the time.)

Best Answer

Use more calories than you put in :)

Best Answer

long brisk walking

Best Answer