beaten from the lower back to the calves with a 2X4, for saying "Goddamnit"

Best Answer

Ouch.. I bet you don't say that word anymore do you?

Best Answer

Actually not very often!!

Best Answer

My mother gave my favorite doll that I slept with for years to a girl I beat up (she started it)- she destroyed it in front of me

Best Answer

I don't really recall a memorable punishment I had but actually tough words is the worst thing you can do to me! I still remember some tough words from my mum until today I don't think I'll ever forget them, words affect way much more than beating.

Best Answer

My brother and me lived punishment everyday, it was abuse, not just punishment as in discipline. there is a huge difference between the two.........

Best Answer

When I was two years old, my parents left me in the car while they signed papers to purchase a house. I was told "Stay in the car and do NOT get out, no matter what". Well, eventually "nature called" and after much distress on my part, "things just happened". When my father came out finally and got in the car he could tell right away of course. He assured me angrily that when we got home I would be spanked and I was and was also made to "look at the mess I'd created". To this day I have NEVER been able to buy a loving card for my father and have always envied kids with loving dads. (This was just ONE example of the unfairness my father perpetrated toward me). Later, my parents had two kids/boys (actually three kids, but my mother aborted the last one who would have been the little sister I would have loved to have). <br />
My father "mellowed" some as my brothers grew up and when THEY were punished, it was for things they actually DID for which they deserved punishment (took a neighbor's car for a joyride, stuff like that). My mother was no saint either....She DID leave my baby brother in the car on a hot summer afternoon to take advantage of a sale at a department store. She allowed my oldest brother and I to go in the store with her. When the baby awoke crying, the police were summoned by a lady passing by on the street and he was taken to CPS where my mother was frantically able to claim him by promising to never leave her kids in the car again. She made me promise not to tell my father about the close call (quite possibly losing custody of my baby brother) and she didn't leave us in the car for at least a few months.

Best Answer

At home a switch but the worst was public humility,being mad to sit on a wall at school.

Best Answer

......<br />
I was once handcuffed to a poll and gagged with duct tape in my backyard. I was left out there for a while..<br />
I was young.. and I had this fantasy to be kidnapped and killed.... so my aunt decided.. instead of.. you know .. figuring out the reason why a child wanted to die.. let's tie her up instead :D great fantastic idea :D<br />
¬¬

Best Answer

wow! I'm so sorry.

Best Answer

The belt.

Best Answer

Crawling from one end of the house to d oda on my knees untill it bleed...... Dat punishment was given 2 me by my aunt.

Best Answer

I suppose getting punched or hit in the face is more dramatic, but getting screamed at for hours on time was far worse, like having one's soul dipped in acid.

Best Answer

My mom used to stand my brother and I in the living room floor until one of us confessed to 'whatever'... I always owned up to my business and took my lumps... but he was more stubborn than me and half the time I'd just lie and take his licking just to get the agony over with... <br />
~ the things parents do to their kids ~ rolls eyes ~

Best Answer

My mother telling me I had upset and disappointed her when she found I skipped school once - I never did it again.

Best Answer

my parents grounded me from watching tv for like 3 years. In hindsight, it was probably a good thing :p

Best Answer

cane across the backs of legs.

Best Answer

spanking that lead to a social worker coming to the house.

Best Answer

I wasn't allowed to ride my bike for a month.

Best Answer