Red limousines closing in on my tv screen, gotta stay clean feel the touch of kerosene lights all around the scene tonight, Barry White left cause it got too refreshing Sprite. Settled on dope, not the kind you smoke, service settles down when you lay off the toke. Gotta stay strong pay the bills ready to write a song say it\'s been too long.
ShoshannahJ ShoshannahJ 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Music

This ho wants me to freestyle,

Stretch longer than 8 mile

though I haven't played this game in a while

Showcase in this place all ****** up like Private Pile

None of you can handle me

The realness I spit to thee

buckles you down to your knees

and bear the burden of my blasphemy.

That's as quick as it gets.

Best Answer

Omg really? This deaf girl next to me brought her PC to the nursery, apparently that's what it be given she brought her baby gee... On Skype volume high, like bomb going off and I ask WHY this annoyance won't go Bye. Please don't make me cry

Best Answer

I don't give a damn, and I don't give a fuq. I hate it when it snows, but 4 wheel drive don't get stuck.

Best Answer

Yo. Your flow sounds like z-ro or keke gotta say I dig the decency of you to rap to me today is yesterday for me, telling time like history, slipping on your icy road, don't stick but get s l o w e d. What does winter got to do with frozen view and a chosen you, birds flew south cause it's dripping there, peeps be walking round in their underwear.

Best Answer

Depends oh who you believe. I've been told my head is like a rock, also been told it's empty. So I guess it's going to be a bonggggg! or a thud!

Best Answer

Another rock another sock, dropping notes like a Grandfather clock. Hopefully a jarhead is not what you are, an empty vessel got you rapping words from afar. What if I just killed it, and not in the better sense in other words I spilled it, like milk on the most intense of haters, better bring the fader, tripping cause my better half is calling me her savior. Let her rip! Haha thanks for the reply !

Best Answer

all around the country coast to coast,

people always say what do you like most,

I don't wanna brag i don't wanna boast,

I always tell 'em I like toast.

yeah TOAST yeah TOAST

now there's no secret to toasting perfection,

there's a dial on the side and you make your selection,

push to the dark or the light and then,

if it pops too soon press down again,

make toast

Best Answer

Love this.

Best Answer

Got toast bout to roast if not jam then Peter Pan just got free coffee, I'm already jacked even though it's against my philosophy. There's a baby next to me it's gurgling freely , too young to meet me, under my skin but I won't let it bug me. Toastin up the street yo switching up the beat, can't stand this fcking baby sorry lmao

Best Answer

epic toast.

Best Answer

time to get down , no clowning around , ready to drown , in the music , use it , but don't abuse it ;)

Best Answer

Get around like a clown said it wouldn't happen but it's goin down
Sitting in a coffee shop in the gosh darn smallest town you ever seen somewhat of a philosophy greeting thee once you set foot in this mountain scenery peacefully.

Best Answer

Total garbage. I have no sense of rhythm, and that is essential to rap.

Best Answer

Say, garbage? Get ready for the carnage, of negative reaction, pretension in your action of rapping, you answered anyway. Go to way! Rhythm isn't necessary only that you stay and play worldly wise, only peace of mind and three opened eyes. Thanks for answering :)

Best Answer

ps pretty screen name

Best Answer

:) Well, done, and thanks.

Best Answer