So what if some fool called Jesus was so deluded he thought he was the savior and rode into another blokes empire claiming to be better than that bloke, so what if that bloke nailed him to a cross, that doesn't make him someone we should worship, it makes him someone we should pity for believing what he did in the first place. Jesus was just another extremist religious lunatic.

Best Answer

Because the redeemed have been given a vision of the cross, and many have claimed that they have seen their own redemption. I am one of them, from the moment I was redeemed I was given the fragrance called LIFE

Best Answer

Christianity will collapse. It can't stand up to the truth.

Best Answer

Get the away from me SATAN!!!

Best Answer

muahahahah!!!

Best Answer

Your truth?

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljRKhZ81aqY
I am amazed its still standing now.

Best Answer

Nope. Jesus was real. Still is. The world has yet to see his last triumph. And that wouldn't be possible if was already dead. What this 1500 yr old Bibles reveals is the absolute truth. And Quran attests to it.

Best Answer

easy. you are satan

Best Answer

Its the central symbol of their whole death cult, so they wouldnt accept it

Best Answer

bible was written by men nobody knows the truth

Best Answer

Yes by mans hand , but inspired by God.

Best Answer

So the book says if I write a book about some wizard and say god told me every word to write what would you think.

Best Answer

nobody knows

Best Answer