thewolfofwv thewolfofwv 16-17, M 20 Answers Apr 3, 2012

The Dresden Files. You should look it up! Theyre REALLY good, I promise :)

Best Answer

What are they about...?

Best Answer

In the world of The Dresden Files, magic is real (operating according to the Seven Laws of Magic), along with vampires, demons, spirits, faeries, werewolves, and other mythical monsters. Harry Dresden works to protect the general public, who are ignorant of magic and the dark forces conspiring against them. This makes it difficult for Harry to get by as a working wizard and private eye. The Chicago PD's Special Investigation unit, when led by Karrin Murphy, regularly employs Dresden as a consultant to help solve cases of a supernatural nature --Wiki. Im pretty sure you can watch some episodes online. Some people think the tv series are better, and some dont. It will give you a better idea though ^^

Best Answer

Well I will most defiantly check this out. Thank you

Best Answer

The Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry

Best Answer

Dresden Files

Best Answer

Haha. I didnt see you answer. But yes, I definitely agree with you!

Best Answer

Middlesex is awesome. The writer has a really interesting style.

Best Answer

River World

Best Answer

World War Z. Best zombie fix out there.

Best Answer

The Book of Negroes

Best Answer

Can't go wrong with the classics. Pride and Prejudice, Moby ****, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby etc..

Best Answer

well you just shortened the list significantly! if you like fantasy, I'd suggest the Redwall series by Brian Jacques, Mice and other woodland animals go on adventures, Monster, by Walter Dean Myers a story about a kid on trial for assisting in a robbery where some one dies, Airborn, by Kenneth Oppel, a boy who works on a air ship meets a girl and they go on an adventure to find creatures that live in the air and never land, Looking for Alaska, by John green, a boy who is obsessed with people's dying words, goes away to school and meets a girl named Alaska who is self destructive, and, last but not least, Trigger, by Susan Vaught, the story of a boy who goes home one day and tries to kill himself, the book is about what happened to his life after the complications from the accident.

Best Answer

anything by chuck palahniuk. <- (the guy who wrote fight club.)

Best Answer

Neil shusterman particularly unwind its about what happens ( in an alternate reality of course) if you dont prove to be a useful member of society by 16, they dismember your ***, and give your parts to people who are lol. great book. and the left behind series

Best Answer

O.o
wow...sounds like my kinnda book

Best Answer

Keri Arthur's Werewolf series. The first book is called Full Moon Rising, ect... www.keriarthur.com And NO they are NOT like Twilight in ANY way. <br />
Any of the John Stanford books. Amazing!

Best Answer