Evil stuff.

Best Answer

I'd love to fly to Europe drink the finest wine eat good food, meet exciting and interesting people or someplace tropical and enjoy the luxurious beaches. I want to relax with a cool drink in my hand and soak up the beautiful scenery then fly back home in time to pick up the kids from school and when they ask "did you have a good day?" I'd smile softly and say "I had the best day Ever!"

Best Answer

population control

Best Answer

I like that answer and I agree.

Best Answer

Run away to a quiet place..walk the entire earth with just a bookbag

Best Answer

Hmm, depending on the powers, I would; try to see friends in other states/countries, help random people, make lots of money, but most of all have lots of fun! :D

Best Answer

Run around Australia and lose weight. Then get a super dooper hot outfit made to measure....cleavage busting...leg revealing and sexy boots.*my power is running really fast, btw*.

Best Answer

so ur like the female version of flash.. in the flesh

Best Answer

Heh, I've never thought about that, but The Flash would lose TONS of calories speeding around :o

Best Answer

I'd use them on myself because I know the dark side would beckon to me, and we couldn't have that.

Best Answer