If everything in the universe was predetermined, wouldn't that seem pretty boring and pointless? Would there be a reason for fate?
Agonystick Agonystick 22-25, M 6 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Religion

failure is attributed to fate..

Best Answer

The point of Fate would be to assure the correct outcome.

You don't want random outcomes with such an important project.

Best Answer

That's a reasonable point of view. But if the outcome is sealed, what's the point of the rest?

Best Answer

To create the desired Outcome. God does not set a project of this magnitude in motion and allow it not to fulfil it's purpose. The Outcome required the process.

Best Answer

Fate is the determination of your soul. Not your mortal achievements. We are here to learn, experience, be enlightened of our own free-will and be finished with our duties on earth in karmatic decision.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure what you're saying about fate here. Most of what you said is about free will instead. What do you mean "determination of soul"?

Best Answer

Well..it depends on your concept of religion, what's your take on it first?

Best Answer

I dunno... trying to figure it out. But I'm asking you of your views, so mine don't matter.

Best Answer