insecurity. usually when someone is really hateful to others, it's because it helps distract them from how much they hate themselves.

Best Answer

Sometimes, we will never really know. Going through my mom's things after her death, I realized that the cruel and bitter woman I had shunned, did have a loving and caring side. I had been so hurt by her cruelty and alienated by her bitterness, that I had forgotten the other side of her. <br />
What I know is that she was hurt very badly by a man when she was in her very early twenties, and hated men as a result. I know that she needed grief counseling for a baby she miscarried in 1955, but never got. Before she died at age 48 after fifteen years of strokes, she suffered from stroke induced dementia that made her combative. <br />
I could justify my anger, or even hate for her, but she was a wounded soul trying (and failing too often) to do the best she could, and be the best person she could. With help that is available today, she would have been a different person. At the end of the day, her heart was in the right place, even if hardly anything else was.

Best Answer

She learned it from hers- I broke the cycle- end contact

Best Answer

Could be mental illness as well. My wife has some that make her that way and her mom has some issues as well...and her grandma...

Best Answer

I wish I knew, I have one of those myself and I am taking care of her at her home because she is nearly blind and can't do much. She is negative, critical, smart mouthed and very quick to judge people and their worth. I just stay in my room as much as possible.

Best Answer

My mom has been talking again, she sometime escapes from the facility. Calls people at random and convinces them their children are devil spawn. She has great powers of persuasion that work on many.

Best Answer

It's true that some folks decide for themselves there is somethinged to be gained being avictim, an unforgiving and miserable person. I take responsibilitiy for my life and the way I choose to look at life.If I'm not apart of the solution I'm a problem, who has time for my problem,my bitterness,it's a lonleyplace to be.

Best Answer

Stress is an option

Best Answer

No baby is born this way.<br />
Something happened to her. <br />
Probably it was chronic over a long period.

Best Answer

Too many lemons.

Best Answer