Gecko O.O
Lunaaaa Lunaaaa 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 19 in Community

The Westboro Baptist Church ruling the world.

Best Answer

Probably not the scariest in my opinion, but I would go insane.

Best Answer

Rick Santorum, President of the United States of America

Best Answer

zombie apocalypse.. just saying.. the idea of being another "person's" dinner makes my stomach do back flips.

Best Answer

Idk. Nazis?

Best Answer

Where all the animals you have ever eaten are ressurrected and then glue themselves to be a "freakish leftover animal Godzilla" and then has babies and makes you eat them . Who the hell wants to die by eating "baby duck-tuna-bison-lobster-chickens"? Ahhhhhh

Best Answer

I think it would be when people start eating other people to stay alive. I had that dream and I woke up scared as ****.

Best Answer

I read one of your experiences. I just wanted you to know I know what it feels like to love someone and them not love you back. I still think of her today. Hope you're doing well. Sincerely, Bob

Best Answer

Idk... Cicada?

Best Answer

You know what Apocalypse means? Change. Anything that forces a massive period of change. Not all of them are scary.

Best Answer

Something from a fantasy book called a flare apocalypse. The sun is closer to earth, enough to roastt anything on the surface but not close enough to burn everything to death and evaporate all the water

Best Answer

People on the new crying ha

Best Answer

Pregnapocalypse.

Best Answer

we are living it. the slow death of suffering. the apocalypse does not have the law of being quick, it just has to happen. look at our world today, we are slowly destroying everything on it.

Best Answer