a pack of velociraptors?
sunspotss sunspotss 22-25, F 21 Answers Jun 10, 2012

Clay Aiken straddling me.

Best Answer

lol thats pure gold

Best Answer

**** Cheney with a beer in one hand and a shotgun in the other.

Best Answer

chucky the doll with the big knife, actually my first answer was my wife but I have to go to bed with her, lol

Best Answer

thats horrible D: lol she cant be worse than chucky, come on now.

Best Answer

TheChurchLady

Best Answer

pffffff yeah okay.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Fire

Best Answer

my bed gone. I'd seriously be horrified.

Best Answer

lol that would be horrible.

Best Answer

someone ready to shoot me

Best Answer

loneliness................unloved

Best Answer

An illusion. I once thought there was a man in my room, but once my vision cleared, I realized in my exercise bike with some clothes hanging over the arms.

Best Answer

I was going to say a burning house, but when I saw your response, Velociraptors, I changed my mind..Haha.

Best Answer

its a scary idea, they eat you alive! and theyre creepy and make horrible noises D:

Best Answer

Heck yea!! It's terrifying. Thanks for bringing it up by the way. First day of summer classes tomorrow so it's not like I needed any sleep tonight.. Lol.

Best Answer

oops :P

Best Answer

I woke up once, or at least thought I did, to myself laying in my bedroom with my door closed. Then, my door started to slowly open. I tried to get up to prepare for whatever was going to happen next but I was paralyzed. It was the most terrifying experience ever because I KNEW something bad was coming, I didn't know what it was, and I could do nothing to stop it. Thank goodness this was a strange dream thing...I think...but if it was real I think that would be the scariest thing.

Best Answer

Snakes

Best Answer

A big black snake that crawled under your covers, to keep warm on a cold night.

Best Answer

A ghost looking you in the face, or waking up blind.

Best Answer

A room full of rapists.

Best Answer

lol omg. and murderer/rapists, and theyre all fighting over who gets to go first, AHhhhhhh

Best Answer

To something that's about to mutilate and torture you, give you a slow painful death!

Best Answer

Slenderman

Best Answer

god why would you bring him up D: i was just watching slenderman doc's last night, im so glad i dont have children.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer