CreateTVT CreateTVT 22-25 56 Answers Nov 29, 2011

Buried alive in outer space.

Best Answer

slowly crushed from the feet up....like being run over with a steam roller. Being burned at the stake.....

....i just thought of being very slowly tortured, sliced and ripped apart piece by piece by a serial killer....cant think of anything much worse than that.

Best Answer

yes, the steamroller..
that might even classify as a Steampunk death if you're dressed properly.

Best Answer

Chopped up into little pieces for a week, while alive by a phyco, put in a food processor, puraid, made to watch while he sucks you down like a smoothy.

Best Answer

Naturally.

Best Answer

going through a black hole.. i think it sucks the most in a literal sense anyway. but I actually think it would be a cool way to die, not many people's death certificates can claim such a cause of death.

Best Answer

Laughing to death... so sad.

Best Answer

after winning the lottery

Best Answer

I'm going with Mark Twain on this one: the worst death is to be talked to death.

Best Answer

being on a areoplane then it crashing into the atlantic and then me drowning in the deep cold sea water.......................

Best Answer

drifting alone in the ocean

Best Answer

I have seen you die i hang in there because this is something i really dont want. i know their shoes what styles i even read you teen blogs all these things that i tell you are true i have had several coppies i will never try to hurt you in any way but just tell me youve read the two letters thats all

Best Answer

letters?

Best Answer

flying home after not seeing your lover for 8 years and then just as you finaly see them you choke on your own spit and die.

Best Answer

Did you every watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

I'm thinking the Black Knight had it tough.

Best Answer

lonely go to afganistan as a american soldier

Best Answer

Damn. I can't think of one way that wouldn't suck.

Best Answer

Burning in a fire or being eaten alive by a wild animal.

Oh god D;

Best Answer

Sitting in your filthy living room, surrounded by pizza boxes, beer cans and a shoddy movie playing on the TV while your fly is open.

If you're a man, the suckiest way to die would be slipping on a bar of soap. That must be so humiliating.

Best Answer

slipped on a soap

Best Answer

Stabbed in the heart by the one who stole your heart

Best Answer

dka

Best Answer