I would hope they had a good time and mind my business

Best Answer

To be honest, if this is your only friend and you were feeling low, s/he may have wanted a break from you. <br />
You have to ask yourself "Am I a needy person"? If the answer is yes, then it can be wearing over time. Sorry to be blunt,and not a nice thing to do by the way. Try to extend your circle of friends, so you are not just dependent on one person. Sorry it happened, hope you can explain your hurt to her/him and you both patch things up

Best Answer

I'd be angry at first, then realise that helping me with my problems was probably very taxing and they probably needed a break to recharge their batteries.

Best Answer

I'd be like, 'WTF you playin' at hoe? You want me to pop a cap in your ***, fool?'<br />
Nah, not really. Probably just ask them why they didn't invite me :)

Best Answer

My friends always go on vacations and don't invite me. I don't expect them to. I'm sorry that you got your feelings hurt though.

Best Answer