MichaelVictorious MichaelVictorious 22-25, M 15 Answers May 15, 2011

Pay off or pay down any debts, first and foremost. Put some aside as an "emergency fund"... at least six months worth of expenses in case I lost my job, etc. If any was left over, I would probably stick it under my mattress until there was something I needed or really wanted. <br />
Boring, but practical!

Best Answer

ok so saving is good, now if i could use this money to make more money that would be nice

Best Answer

Im gonna put mine in savings and add my pocket change to it so it grows. Plus the intrest the bank will give. After reading some of the post of you all blowing it lol i came up with that conclusion.

Best Answer

Down payment on a duplex. Rent one side out and live in the other. Creates cash flow for as long as you own the property.

Best Answer

Keep it in savings.

Best Answer

I would get together with my son's college friends and put together a cheap video to put on yutube. Hopefully it might lead to bigger things.

Best Answer

I would buy a home recording studio and set it up and charge people to record from my home that would rack up a lot of money. Trust me I'm doing it now, do you need one ?

Best Answer

wise? hmm, ... not wise? go to a ***** club, bring a trunk full of booze, have the time of your life all evening. at closin see if you can take the entire dance staff out for a dinner. rent half a motel and run from room to room sampling the women in that room.<br />
then wake up and explain to your wife, sitting there listening to you talk in your sleep.

Best Answer

1. Get sneakers. <br />
2. Season Knicks (or Nets) tickets<br />
3. Pay off loans y credit card debts

Best Answer

Pay off a few depts and try to save my credit.

Best Answer

I'd buy a nice, new car. Can you get one for $10,000? Maybe make a down payment. And have cheap payments. My current car is ages old and on its last legs. I'm an old lady, but still like to get around.

Best Answer

im not sure they are that cheap, but yeah i just use my parents car for now

Best Answer

Pay off debts, invest the majority of remaining money in ira's or cd's and use a little to enjoy a lovely meal with friends...then forget about the money forget the ira/cd and live simply then when the money is needed it will be there and you wont look back thinking wow if i had just saved a little......

Best Answer

Buy Gold!<br />
xW

Best Answer

is that what u do? did u see what happened to silver recently? can u live day to day worrying about whether you investment will go up and down? is it worth it? in the long run you even out in ur investments

Best Answer

I invested in gold when it was under $900 a few years back. Do you know how much it is worth today? $1,629 to be exact as of June 18th 2012. In less then two years I have nearly doubled my profit and it keeps on going up. Sure there are ups and downs but by the time it is 3-5k an ounce I'll be cashing out big. The economy is failing. Gold is currency known to the entire world and the value will never become nothing and if you're smart you'll make money, not even out.

Best Answer

I'd buy an apartment and rent it out.

Best Answer

can u buy an apartment for that cheap?

Best Answer

Yes!! I'm in Florida. R.E. has dropped that low.

Best Answer