Give it some thought and try to answer without using offensive language.
Uziela Uziela 41-45, F 10 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't want him to cheat with a woman. I can't compete with a man. If he wants men, he needs to go for it. If he cheated with a woman, I would think that maybe something about me wasn't as good.

Best Answer

If my husband cheated on me with another woman, I would feel like I was truly lacking something, not giving him the kind of attention or love that he needs in some way. <br />
If he cheated on me with a man, I would think it was probably just curiousity.. As long as it wasn't recurring.

Best Answer

If my wife cheated on me with a girl, I would feel left out of the fun.

Best Answer

A woman because what do she have that I don't have. A man would mean he's just gay and a woman is not what he really wants.That's not my problem.

Best Answer

After being in relationship with my boyfriend for six years,he broke up with me,I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. Contact him now for your relationship or marriage problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@g mail.com

Best Answer

cheating is cheating. I'd feel just as betrayed either way.

Best Answer

A man, I think that this would mean he was gay all along. I would also be more hurt if it was a man, it would mean that he is living a lie with me. Sometimes men sleep with women in a committed relationship, but a man, no he has some issues to deal with. I would have to leave him.

Best Answer

Probably a man, just cause it means he lied twice. He cheated and he might be gay.

Best Answer

A man. It would feel as if his being with me drove him to embrace men. And that's not true for all cases.<br />
He still cheated. He's still scum. But it just seems to be worse if it was with another man.

Best Answer

So, does your reply come from a women's perspective or man?

Best Answer

A woman.

Best Answer

Well, if he cheated with a man perhaps it had nothing to do with you but rather him. He may not have been aware of the fact that he was not straight....and finally gave in to his desires...it is not easy either way but ...debatable . Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

I understand that. I acknowledged it in the fact that what I said before wasn't true in all cases. I would still feel broken though. You're welcome.

Best Answer

I agree, I am a woman so I thought about this scenario many times and wondered how I would react ... Good thing is that I am single and planning to stay so for a long time :-)

Best Answer

It would make no difference. Cheating is cheating.

Best Answer