KOOLKAT446 KOOLKAT446 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 27 in Community

my death wish is to be cremated, to allow my ashes to roam free in the wind, and to be remembered as someone who wasn't the smartest, who wasn't the bravest, who wasn't the most of just about anything, but who cared so deeply for life and for those who suffered. I want to be remembered for someone who really did try to be my best; I had my failures and mistakes, but I mostly overcome a lot of them. I don't want to be seen as someone who messed up, or who was forever scorned by others. I want to be seen as someone who tried to triumph, despite all that, and get myself to a better place.

Best Answer

3 more wishes

Best Answer

i want to be buried in japan

Best Answer

to be in the airplane. i never been to airplane.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I would like to be eaten.

Best Answer

tonight in my sleep

Best Answer