Questionator Questionator 26-30 158 Answers Feb 24, 2012

Question of the Day

To get paid for being on EP.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

that would be nice :D

Best Answer

totally!

Best Answer

Yes This would be a dream job..i aggree but imagine the competition...lol...but doesnt the ep profile we see when we first come on this get paid? so it must be rational and available to work for ep right ?

Best Answer

Active owner of a no kill dog shelter...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I like this idea

Best Answer

thats a realy kool thing

Best Answer

Brothel quality controller

Best Answer

Criminal psychologist

Best Answer

That would be nightmare profession for me. :-)

Best Answer

Yep gotta have it in you .

Best Answer

Seem like a fun job.

Best Answer

That seems like it would be a cool job. And an interesting one too....

Best Answer

Archeologist to dig up old bones and discover cultural life thousands of years ago.

Best Answer

Seems fun

Best Answer

Yes, the thrill of seeing their jewelry , clothing and religious practices has to be the best.

Best Answer

To get the job of a 3D animator in any big production house:-)

Best Answer

I want to be a lawyer who isn't too much concerned about money and power.

Best Answer

do they exist lol?

Best Answer

I hope you achieve it :-) we need more lawyers like you :-)

Best Answer

Either becoming a teacher or developmental psychology. <br />
My family didn't think either a teacher or psychologist made enough money. So I went in a different direction, computer science. Although I am good at what I do, I feel like its not my dream profession. I have always been fascinated with why people develop certain personalities. Through their culture, parent's influences, experiences, traumas, etc. To this day, I still read and watch stuff on psychology. <br />
I wanted to become a teacher too because I love interacting and helping kids. Hopefully I can go back to college to pursue either one!

Best Answer

I would be interested in that too. Follow your dreams I say :o)

Best Answer

Ditto.
I'm one of a few engineers working in a massive research organisation who actually wants to understand how people work best. Many of the rest are world class boffins, but clueless about people. Re-inventing yourself is an acceptable practice these days. Perhaps teaching psychology and computer science / math would be a feasible way to use your old and to be acquired skills.

Best Answer

i wanna get paid for being myself.

Best Answer

Trekking across the world

Best Answer

To be in charge of Everyone's Dreams, so that all may have just what they want and need, so none will have anything to be afraid of while they sleep; at least then they can smile and feel free.<br />
on a lighter note, <br />
A real cowgirl in a mountain type area.

Best Answer

A veterinarian?

Best Answer

To be a cognitive neuropsychologist.

Best Answer

My real life dream profession: Lawyer<br />
My imaginary dream profession: Get paid to have scientists make me grow wings

Best Answer

Get paid for talking crap to people. Oh they call it a psychologist even better talk crap and dispense medicine to sedate people, or a psychiatrist. Im being a little sarcastic, pls excuse.

Best Answer

Draw and paint all day.

Best Answer

A pilot! I always wanted to fly.

Best Answer

A spaceman ._. !!!

Best Answer

A Journalist that specialises in the alternative music scene. It's always been a dream of mine that one day my name will appear in Kerrang! but as the journalist, not the band itself.

Best Answer

A policeman a bit out of place on this list of Neuro scientists, lawyers and film critics.<br />
But ive always loved the feeling of protecting I wanted to be like my uncle and protect people for a living. Sadly my government is intent on systematically crippling the police forces of all but the very wealthiest regions. <br />
With recruits being dropped from training courses internal recruitment drives only and my Uncle recently retired its never going to happen its just not possible. <br />
So i'll teach and encourage children's minds instead of protecting their bodies.

Best Answer